Features & Benefits
- Available in .035" thickness for flexibility in tight spaces and in .050" thickness for increased rigidity and heavier feed pressure.
- Straight and variable tooth pitch which provide speed in cut and easier feed in wood.
- Reinforced tooth design with compound relief provides high impact resistance.
- More aggressive cutting with positive rake on .050" x 6 TPI blades.
- Bi-metal construction for long cutting life and heat and wear resistant.
- Tapered blade body best for plunge cutting.
Wood, Wood Composites, and Nail Embedded Wood